School Holiday Cricket Program
Relax knowing your kids are learning, developing their skills, being active, having fun and meeting some of the best coaches at Mega Courts School Holiday Program.
With the 2018/19 cricket season approaching fast, we are pleased to introduce three weeks of intensive high-quality cricket coaching in July school holidays 2018. We will be running one on one coaching every day throughout the holidays, with the additional 3 day clinic option.
Did you know district cricket trials commence in end of July? Most of them are held at Mega Courts Indoor Sports.
Whether the goal is to be ready to move up an age group within your club or to get ready for district or representative cricket – our cricket programs will ensure every player gets closer to their cricketing goal.
Please see below details:
1 on 1 coaching – Throughout the year
3 Group Sessions
- 1.5 hour sessions from 4.00 pm to 5.30 pm on 16th,18th & 20th July 2018
- $149.50 for all three sessions
- Sessions run at our mega-sized courts, wide training lanes with extended run-ups
- Run by our experienced and energetic coaches:
- Peter Sleep – Ex Australian Test Player, CA Level 3 coach, Head Coach at Tea Tree Gully District Cricket Club
- Russell Thompson- A grade coach at Kensington District Cricket Club, Northern Mavericks (Premier League) head coach
- Lewis Evans – CA Level 2 coach, Under 14 Head Coach at East Torrens District Cricket Club
- Charlie Newman – CA Level 1 Coach, Academy coach at Prospect District Cricket Club
- Gareth Cox – ECB Level 2 Coach
Players can be registered for these sessions by email to email@example.com with their below details.
- Player’s name
- Date of Birth
For further information please feel free to contact Madu on 0406 462 819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.