MEGA COURTS GIRLS CRICKET ACADEMY REGISTRATION
With our 2017 & 2018 Winter academies Sold Out – Mega Courts Indoor Sports are pleased to introduce our new 2019 Girls Academy cricket program for all young cricketers – designed to improve and hone those skills for the seasons ahead.
The new program includes one-on-one sessions with your own dedicated coach that will bring the best out of your cricketer’s game. Our cricket programs have helped many District and Community Club cricketers to excel in their game over the last three years. It is pleasing to see some of our Academy graduates go on to make association, representative and even state teams.
Whether the goal is to be ready to move up an age group within your club or to get ready for District or Representative cricket – our cricket programs will ensure every player can strive confidently towards their cricketing goal.
The Girls Cricket Academy is spearheaded by former Australian and South Australian cricketer Andrea McCauley – Coach of the South Australian Scorpions.
STARTING THE 18th OF MAY
SATURDAYS 4:30 to 6:00pm
- The sessions run from the 18th of May.
- 10 Sessions
- 90 Minute Sessions
- $349 Per Person
- Strength & Conditioning Sessions
- Small group size ensuring high quality coaching and interaction
• High quality training environment
• State of the art facilities
• Focus on Skill development; mental awareness; game sense and tactical knowledge
- Opportunity to travel to Brisbane in October school holidays to play games for a complete pre-season experience (Costs not included in the above price)