LASER TAG – OUTDOOR SPECIAL OPZ
MEGA LASER TAG NOW HAS INDOOR AND OUTDOOR!!
- Suitable for ages 8 years to adult
**Note – ALL players must be over the age of 8**
- Group bookings, public open play sessions, clubs and corporate
- Groups of up to 20 players available open 7 days with day and night sessions
- Public open play sessions available 4:00pm to 9:00pm on the hour every day
- One hour sessions
- *Bookings essential
Utilising next generation weapons giving a realistic combat experience!
World leading laser guns – straight out of the USA! Introducing the Battle Riffle Pro Gen 4.0.
Replicating the aesthetic and realistic look and feel of modern guns.
- Red dot sight
- Range of 180+ meters in daylight
- Melee attacks
- State of the art audio
- 90 weapon types
- Customisable scenarios
First of its kind – Real time mobile updates and statistics, upgrades, level ups, and customisable rewards.
Sensors and accessories to ensure a realistic combat zone feel.
- Pass through damage – multiple head shots
- Splash damage
- Wireless technology and LED providing a Day or Night experience.
- Adelaide’s only 2,500 sqm outdoor urban battle field.
Mega Courts Laser Tag Combat Scenarios
Mega Courts offers multiple different combat scenarios tailored to the outdoor urban battlefield. These scenarios are designed to maximize the playing time and the enjoyment of all participants.
Free For All (FFA)
There are no friends, no allies, only enemies.
A high intensity, face paced game where all players are pitted against each other.
The Objective: Have the most kills, and the least deaths.
Team Death Match
Working as a team to eliminate the other players.
The Objective: Play as a team, win as a team, have the most kills.
A zombie plague has over taken your brigade, and they know how to use guns.
The Objective: Survivors – Survive the zombie apocalypse. Zombies – Infected all the survivors.
And More …
More combat scenarios to discover on the day of your booking!